Attorney at law, Member of the Paris Bar
VAT & Indirect Tax
Since 1999, Marc has been involved in various industries including luxury goods, aviation, defence, electronics, energy, environment, and has developed specific expertise:
- Securing and optimising VAT/Customs issues for flow of goods (specific and adapted procedures, free trade agreements, made in);
- Structuring the customs branch of corporations (Authorised Economic Operator, internal audit, risk assessment);
- Generating ruling requests on customs valeur (combined customs/transfer pricing approach);
- Assisting corporations on energy and environmental tax law as well as indirect contributions;
- Assisting with investigation and litigation.
Marc is currently member of the Partners Committee at Arsene.
- Bar School (Dijon)
- Tax Law DESS degree (Dijon)
- Corporate Law Maîtrise degree (Nancy)
- Landwell & Associés: senior manager (1999-2005)