Attorney at law, Member of the Paris Bar
Antoine has an extensive experience of 20-plus years on all issues pertaining to transfer pricing:
- Management of an array of projects including: transfer pricing policy design and structuring, general documentation, effective tax rate management, strategic management of intangibles;
- Corporation reorganisation, structuring, and intangible and client value creation;
- Experience in an array of fields: manufacturing, electronics and telecommunication, FMCG, digital;
- Negotiation with tax authorities;
- Tax inspection assistance;
- Mutual agreements procedures and arbitrage;
- Advance pricing agreements.
Antoine is Head of the Partner Committee at Arsene.
- Engineer in “economy, engineering and urban management”
- National School of Administration (ENA, 1991)
- Civil Administrator at the Ministry of Finance, in charge of the International Affairs bureau at the Public Finance Department (1997-2000)
- Arthur Andersen France, head of the Transfer Price department (2000-2002)
- Ernst & Young France, head of the Transfer Price department (2002-2006)