Attorney at law, Member of the Paris Bar
Tax audit and litigation
Diane assists French and international corporations as well as investment funds on the following issues:
- Daily assistance on French and international tax issues for corporations (including annual review of the CIT returns, tax consolidation issues, tax deductibility of interests, etc.);
- Acquisition and operation of financial structuring;
- Due diligence for industrial or Private Equity clients;
- Management Package implementation;
- Tax inspection assistance and tax litigation assistance.
She also teaches corporate tax at EMLV business school (Paris).
Corporate tax law 221 Master’s degree – Paris Dauphine University (2013)
Bar Exam (2015)